Make a positive change with Cognitive Hypnotherapy in Cambridge & Huntingdon.
Perhaps you would like to feel calm and in control or let go of something keeping you stuck so you can achieve your goals?
Take the First Step – Book a Free Consultation
Hypnotherapy Online & Coaching with Adele
Welcome to Cognitive Hypnotherapy Cambridge & Huntingdon. I’m a fully qualified and experienced Cognitive Hypnotherapist and Coach based in Cambridgeshire, UK. I’ve been offering hypnotherapy sessions at Cambridge Hypnotherapy and Huntingdon Hypnotherapy Clinics for over 11 years. I’m now offering hypnotherapy online using Zoom (like Skype) across the UK and worldwide.
If you feel your life has become challenging and you need some support to get unstuck or let go of issues that are holding you back then get in touch with me. During life’s difficult periods such as relationship breakdown, divorce, work stress and burn-out people can often experience a loss of meaning in their lives. During these times you might experience anxiety, stress, confidence issues and a sense of the road ahead feeling blocked.
Using a powerful combination of cognitive hypnotherapy, coaching and insight , I help people find their way through their internal conflict to experience inner calm and a deeper connection with their more authentic sense of self and purpose. I also provide the tools and techniques that enable people to maintain their own equilibrium as they move forward with confidence and joy.*
I have thoroughly enjoyed our sessions and would like to thank you sincerely for all your help in the past. It has certainly helped me towards having a different outlook on life. I have gained so much from our sessions and would like to think that I can call on you again in the future if I need to.
Why is Cognitive Hypnotherapy Different?
- Cognitive Hypnotherapy draws on a wide range of psychological tools and is therefore extremely flexible and adaptable.
- Uses leading edge techniques and the latest understanding of how the brain works from psychology and neuroscience.
- It works with you as an individual so you can resolve and release issues that you may have felt stuck with for some time.
- Works on the principle that every person has the means within themselves to make positive changes.
- Solution focused therapy that can help you regain control of your life by enabling you to develop more resource thinking patterns and responses.
- Negative thought patterns and behaviour can very often be changed within just a few sessions.
Hypnosis is a natural state that we enter into frequently during the day and sometimes we are not even aware that we have done this. It is very safe and there are no side effects. During a session you will be guided into a relaxed state where it is easier for your unconscious mind to receive positive suggestions and make changes. You are always in control and no-one can make you do anything that is against your values and beliefs.
Hypnotherapy Cambridge & Huntingdon can help with many issues including anxiety, confidence, relationships and addiction. If you would like to discuss how we could work together or would like to know more about Cognitive Hypnotherapy and the way I work then you can telephone me on 07703 211449 or send an email to email@example.com.