Cognitive Hypnotherapy Cambridge & Huntingdon could help you make a positive change.
Perhaps you would like to feel calm and in control or let go of something keeping you stuck so you can achieve your goals?
Take the First Step – Book a Free Consultation
Hypnotherapy Cambridge with Adele Richmond
Welcome to Cognitive Hypnotherapy Cambridge & Huntingdon. I’m a fully qualified and experienced Cognitive Hypnotherapist and Coach based in Cambridgeshire, UK. I’ve been offering hypnotherapy sessions in the Cambridge and Huntingdon area for over 12 years.
As well as in person, I’m now also offering hypnotherapy online using Zoom (like Skype) across the UK and worldwide.
Do you feel your life has become challenging and you need some support? Perhaps you need to get unstuck or let go of issues that are holding you back. If so, then please get in touch with me and we can discuss. During life’s difficult periods such as relationship breakdown, divorce, work stress and burn-out people can often experience a loss of meaning in their lives. During these times you might experience anxiety, stress, confidence issues and a sense of the road ahead feeling blocked.
Experience Inner Calm with Cognitive Hypnotherapy Cambridge
Using a powerful combination of cognitive hypnotherapy, coaching and insight, I help people find their way back to a sense of inner calm and joy. Working together we can help you experience inner calm and a deeper connection with your more authentic sense of self and purpose. I also provide the tools and techniques that enable people to maintain their own equilibrium as they move forward.*
WHAT OTHERS SAY
‘I have thoroughly enjoyed our sessions and would like to thank you sincerely for all your help in the past. It has certainly helped me towards having a different outlook on life. I have gained so much from our sessions and would like to think that I can call on you again in the future if I need to.’
Why is Cognitive Hypnotherapy Cambridge Different?
- Cognitive Hypnotherapy draws on a wide range of psychological tools and is extremely flexible and adaptable.
- We use leading edge techniques and the latest understanding of how the brain works from psychology and neuroscience.
- I work with you as an individual so you can resolve and release issues that you may have felt stuck with for some time.
- Cognitive Hypnotherapy works on the principle that every person has the means within themselves to make positive changes.
- A solution focused therapy that can help you regain control of your life by enabling you to develop more resourceful thinking patterns and responses.
- Negative thought patterns and behaviour can very often be changed within just a few sessions.
Hypnotherapy Cambridge & Huntingdon can help with many issues including anxiety, confidence, relationships and trauma. If you would like to discuss how we could work together or would like to know more about Cognitive Hypnotherapy then telephone me on 07703 211449 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.